3" Full Lift Kit Fits 99-07 Chevy Silverado Sierra 1500 Performance Shocks Boots
- Item condition:
Dec 15, 04:02 PST
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Placement On Vehicle:
- Lift Height:
- 1 To 3 Inch Front + 3 Inch Rear Lift
- Interchange Part Number:
- 06 07 Fits Full Size Pickup Sierra Lift Silverado
- Front Kit:
- Forged Steel Reindexed Torsion Bar Keys
- Rear Kit:
- GMAW Single Welded Steel Lift Block 9/16 Pin
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Part Type:
- Suspension Lift Kit
- Other Part Number:
- 46979 Light-Duty GMC Truck Lift And Level Chevy
- Supreme Suspensions
- Does not apply
FOR CHEVROLET SILVERADO / GMC SIERRA 1500
ADJUSTABLE 1" to 3" FRONT + 3" REAR SUSPENSION LIFT KIT
features Supreme's New 2019 Low Weight HD Tapered Blocks
WITH ANGLE SHIMS & Extended SHOCKS WITH BOOTS
FITS 1999 - 2007 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 4WD/6-LUG ONLY
FITS 1999 - 2007 GMC SIERRA 1500 4WD/6-LUG ONLY
* Fits 2007 Classic Model Only.
**This kit Will NOT work with Rear Overload Springs or Dually models, as longer U-bolts are required.
Please Contact us if interested.
NOTE: This kit features tapered rear blocks as well as angled shims. Both serving the purpose of correcting pinion angle after the lift. BECAUSE TRUCKS DIFFER FORM ONE ANOTHER, IN SOME CASES IT MAY TAKE MORE THAN THE BUILT-IN BLOCK TAPER TO CORRECT PINION ANGLE. THAT'S WHERE THE OPTIONAL ANGLED SHIMS COME IN TO HELP RESOLVE THE MATTER.
- Includes 2 Front Torsion Bar Lift Keys
- Includes 2 Rear Tapered Lift Blocks
- Includes 4 Square Bend U-Bolts
- Includes 2 Pinion Alignment Shims
- Includes 4 Performance Series Extended Shocks
- Includes 4 Black Shock Boots
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Proprietary Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation, Corrosion & Rust
- 1/4" Thick Center Support Structure & Reinforced 9/16th Center Pin
- Increases Ground Clearance & Install Custom Plus Sized Tires
- Two Step Variable Pinion Angle Correction to Reach Stock Ride Quality
- Maintain Proper Vehicle Handling Dynamics while Eliminating Binding & Shock Limiting
- Includes Complete Set of High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Simple Instructions for Easy, Do It Yourself Installation
- Lifetime Warranty!
*An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
**Front torsion keys are...
View more info...