Supreme Suspensions - Rear Leveling Kit for Ford Ranger 2" Rear Add A Leaf Suspension Lift Kit 4x2 4x4 (21.5" Short AAL)
- $89.95 Buy on Amazon
- Supreme Suspensions
- FITMENT: 1983 - 2012 Ford Ranger (2WD 4WD) and 2001 - 2005 Ford Ranger Edge (2WD 4WD)
- CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength Steel Leaf Packs, 4x Vibration Isolator Pads, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions and Pro Pack.
- BENEFITS: Supreme Suspensions Add-A-Leafs are constructed from heat-treated, tempered steel and can be added to your existing leaf spring packs to increase load and towing capacity, minimize squat, and allow for larger custom rims and tires.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 1.5-2 inch rear suspension lift, depending on the condition of your leaf packs. Longer U-Bolts may be required in order to restore the necessary clamping force on your spring assembly.
- INSTALLATION: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes 1 to 2 hours. A Leaf Spring unloading/compressing tool is required for a safe installation. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.